Hello My Fellow Book Nerds!

Hi, all, my name is Kristin and I've been a self-proclaimed bibliophile since 1979. As a small child, it was common to constantly see a book in my hand; as an adult, that hasn't changed.

One of my lifelong dreams has been to write and publish a novel. While I haven't reached that dream just yet, I thought it would be a good adventure to provide quality book reviews to others. After all, what's the use of reading great books when you don't share your enthusiasm for them?

In this blog, I will provide informative, thorough, and honest book reviews. If you have any book recommendations, or have a particular book you'd like me to read and review, please let me know by emailing me at bookmarkthisbook@gmail.com.

I'm open to reading pretty much any genre, although historical fiction, horror, mystery/suspense, and academic are my favorites. My favorite subjects are women's history, gender and sexuality, the American Civil War, classic ocean liners, and the paranormal.

Are you an author who wants to get your work(s) featured? Feel free to send me an email!

For all interested, I have a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/Bookmark_Review (@Bookmark_Review)

Let's start getting those bookmarks ready!

- Kristin


Comments